The sexy Italian

Italian men are hot, very hot, but there are just some Italian men that stands out more. I know Antonio Sabato Jr. is entering middle age, but wow is he still hot.

He did modelling, acted on series like General Hospital and Melrose Place and Blah blah blah.... I know you dont really care what he did, I know you are just here to see his hot body.

So lets just look at some hot pics of him, and if your really patient look at the last pic, because I know you all love his body, but what you really wanna see is whats 'down there', so I might just have added a pic of whats 'down there', enjoy!!!

I got this pic....mmm



...and this one....wow





and offcourse this one


But this is really the one you wanna see...look


Not bad at all is it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.