Lars Stephan: All models should pose naked

Born in Germany and now resides in New York City, Lars is a talented photographer and also a model. He says he likes the creative freedom of being both photographer and the model at the same time, "I can do whatever I want, whenever I feel like it. If I don't like the result nobody is ever going to see it. I also like the fact that I don't need to justify myself to anyone in the creation of my images."

Seldom can you meet a man who is talented and sexy at the same time. As you can see, his self-portraits are testaments of how gifted he truly is in body and mind.

You will see when you go to his flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/larsnyc/ that his a very talented photographer, he not only take photo's of himself but of many random things as well.

He is also one model, who is not afraid to pose naked.
Its not every photographer, who can be a model, and we all agree...wow, nice body, hairy chest and also uncut, need i say more.
Here's more photo's, enjoy!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you ;-) take a look that emo boy one on this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info